Monday, July 26, 2010

Thing# 21-- How much did I pay for my wedding video?

Using these types of technologies meet students where they are, either in presenting material in this way or allowing students to express what they've learned. I think another important feature to remember about podcasts and VODcasts is their portability. Many students have portable technologies such as the iPhone or mp3 players that can download these audio/video creations and could potentially download lectures or important videos to help aid them in studying. In middle school this would be a major leap, but many lectures in college are now available on iTunes. There is even an entire new component entitled iTunesU that gives universities their own site for students to download from. It's the future of education!


Here's my photostory of my Wedding that happened almost 2 years ago. Happy Anniversary, honey!


No comments:

Post a Comment