Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Thing # 14- Technoraddicted

I truly think Technorati is a useful tool as I have used it mutiple times since discovering its existence. As a new mom, I constantly have questions that come up about baby products, food, behavior... anything! There are THOUSANDS of Mommy blogs out there to pull from and it would be nearly impossible to try and find an answer to a single questions without the use of a tool like Technorati. Obviously, tagging makes this all possible so consider me pro-tagging! I have started using delicious regularly... no more bookmarks for me!

Sidenote: I tried searching for "School Library Learning 2.0" in tags, blogs, and the blog directory and did not come up with ANY results... did I do something wrong? Additionally, the "popular blog searches and tags" function was unavailable when I tried to use it. Anyone else have the same expererience?

1 comment: