Monday, July 19, 2010

Thing # 13-- The new game of tag

Delicious...where have you been my whole life? Done with the endless list of bookmarks in my web browser, I only wish I had discovered this tool sooner when I was researching my thesis in graduate school. I'm pretty sure I use to copy website addresses into a word document... if only I knew.

These tools could play an incredible role in school in the way the example showed about keeping track of good teacher websites with ideas for class and any other random information that is dug up. On a personal note, I will definitely be using this as an online recipe box... no more wasting paper on random recipes to file haphazardly at home.

The social aspect of these tools is useful with sharing good information with other colleagues... I will see if I can get my team on board with this next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment