Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Thing #17-- Rollyover

It's getting harder and harder to come up with creative titles for these posts :-)

Alright, Rollyo... here's the deal. I know you're useful.. I could have definitely used you last year when I asked my kids to do research on a specific animal and gave them a list of websites to use... it would also eliminate the need for the "Wikipedia threat-speech". I know all of this... however, I have found it so hard to create a Searchroll!

Part of this problem I believe is that I kind of like the idea of discovering information from an amazing resource that I don't know about yet! Perhaps it's because I am not yet at a point where I have the full arsenal of good websites to use so maybe ask me in a year or so.

I should mention thought that I do see it's use in online shopping when you're 1) waiting for something to go on sale or 2) come into stock... not very educational though !

No comments:

Post a Comment