Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Thing #2

Alright! Let's get this party in a blog started! :)

Concerning the 7.5 habits... I would have to say my weakest habit would be beginning with the end in mind. It's not that I begin projects with no insight into what I want to accomplish... it's more about solidifying EXACTLY what my end product might be.

The habit that I believe I most "have a handle on" is accepting responsibility for my own learning. I am constantly seeking new ways to get involved or be trained... very rarely do I wait for opportunities to present themselves. In fact, I was relieved to see that "Patience" was not one of the habits...

1 comment:

  1. accepting responsibility for your own learning will definitely come in handy with all the things found in the 2.0 world!

    ReplyDelete